Scherry Bradford, FDLRS PAEC
Equipping Families Using Assisitive Technology Solutions
This program will be a monthly workshop to provide Assistive Technology Solutions, which families can easily obtain and make, to help meet the educational needs of students with disabilities. Topics will include:
- Using pool noodles to create academics manipulatives.
- Creating Choice Boards using cardstock and online graphics
- Making visual supports using household items
- Making positioning tools with corrugated plastic, floral foam, 3-ring binder.
- Creating a table mount out of modular hose and a flagpole mounting bracket.
Who Should Attend?
Parents and family members of students with disabilities.
Join Zoom Meeting
Date: March 2, April 6, May 4, June 1, July 6, 2012
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CST
Meeting ID: 334 737 4910
For Questions: Contact Scherry Bradford at (850) 638-6131, ext. 2270, or [email protected].
There is no cost associated with this FDLRS PAEC event.